Agile Coach - Service Coaching
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Agile Coach - Service Coaching job has just become available at one of the leading international financial services organisations.
About the Agile Coach - Service Coaching Role:
The Agile Coach - Service Coaching is accountable for imparting knowledge to the organisation in agile practices mainly for operations. The goal is to increase collaboration, innovation and introducing techniques that promotes adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
- Perform Teaching Role: This focuses on the ability to offer the right knowledge, at the right time, taught in the right way, so that individuals, teams and organisations ingest and use the knowledge for their best benefit
- Perform Mentoring Role: This focuses on the ability to impart one’s experience, knowledge and guidance to help grow another in the same or similar knowledge domains
- Perform Coaching Role – This focuses on the ability to act as a coach, with the client’s interest determining the direction, rather than the coach’s expertise or opinion
- Perform Facilitator Role - This focuses on the ability to facilitate the individual’s, teams, or organisation's process of discovery, holding to their purpose and definition of success
- Perform Governance Role – This focuses on the ability to provide guidance to the leads in terms of governance and the organisation's process compliance
- Conduct workshops and/or training and be able to provide timely instructions as well
To succeed in this Agile Coach - Service Coaching role, you must have strong experience in coaching and training people to work the Agile within the service/operations teams.
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Agile coach, or any organisational development roles with team coaching responsibilities
- Success in leading a team of at least seven people as a people manager/department head/project manager
- Success in coaching Agile teams
- Certifications and experience working in a financial services company is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills and must have a good stakeholder management in multiple locations
This global company have operations in key markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China and Bermuda.
If you are a talented and focused Agile Coach who had experienced in service/operations coaching who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Agile Coach - Service Coaching job is right for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.