Technical Product Owner
Salary PHP100000 - PHP150000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Product Owner job has just become available at one of the fastest, highly dynamic and collaborative team of one of the fastest growing companies in their category.
About the Technical Product Owner Role:
The Technical Product Owner will work collaboratively with the team and stakeholders in Asia entities to shape support Agile solutions delivery.
- Process demands and provide project estimations and work with key stakeholders across the company to provide value driven solutions
- Be the key decision maker on priorities and design decisions, and work to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development life cycle
- Understand both the technology and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs
- Attend and participate in all required Sprint Ceremonies. Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for future product development cycles.
- Represent the transversal team's “product” delivered by Scrum Teams. Guide the Scrum teams in applying the following Agile practice as defined within
The successful Technical Product Owner will be responsible for gaining an understanding of the subject matter; working with multidisciplinary teams to manage backlog, prioriti demands and working with technical teams to deliver features that rapidly deliver business value and meet the clients’ expectations.
- At least two years’ experience as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner role with two years' experience working in Agile Scrum as a developer
- Familiar with Webmethods, Kibana, NodeJS, MuleSoft, Java, SQL and API concept/ecosystem in general. Experienced using MS 365 apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Skype. Must have working experience with Jira and confluence
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding verbal, written and analytical skills and ability to work in a matrix environment
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups, functional areas, geographies, and differing levels of seniority to get things done
This is a multinational company who is continuing to expand their product and services that is focused into creating fresh customer experiences and easy to understand product to their consumers.
If you are a talented and focused Technical Product Owner who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.