Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 120000 125000 125000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at one of the fastest growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organisations whose mission is to connect the world’s pharmacies. The role will be based in BGC, Taguig.
About the Product Manager Role:
The Product Manager will be responsible for serving clients in Southeast Asia and support the growth of the company regionally and globally.
- Manage product roadmap and translate high level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritising backlog
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule. Work closely with business stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities and understand fundamentals of evolutionary change and iterative development
- Maximise efficiency in a start-up environment where the process is fluid and solutions are bread and butter
To succeed in this Product Manager role, you must guide the success of a product and lead the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it.
- At least five years’ experience in an IT company with at least two years’ experience as a product manager or technical product manager
- Must have excellent knowledge about Agile, specifically Scrum framework
- Experience in designing and building great user experiences on both web and mobile. Ground-up project experience is preferred
- Capable of managing stakeholders and setting realistic expectations at executive level
- Experience with pharma technology products is a plus
This company is much more than information technology and services, and is anything but traditional. They connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals and 40,000 pharmacies, and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. They work with the world's leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments, all of whom access their networks.
If you are a talented and focused Product Manager who is seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.