Associate Director for Technology and Operations Delivery
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in advisory, broking and solutions is recruiting an Associate Director for Technology and Operations Delivery to join a growing team. In this role, you will support a health and wellness operation and client delivery activities in Manila.
About the Associate Director for Technology and Operations Delivery Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Benefits outsourcing team to support and execute optimal business plans of the business.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with leaderships from operations, client delivery, and governance to provide value added service and achieve business plans with respect to financial targets, client delivery and staff management
- Support and execute optimal business plans to deliver planned performance which creates leverage to generate revenue and profit in accordance with financial targets
- Drive team performance, leadership development and strategic career planning while maintaining team synergy and engagement. Assist in developing tools/practices that enhances the value stream between stakeholders and across regional teams
- Ensure that work delivery consistently follows established standards and high levels of operational excellence
- Drive continuous improvement and contribute to organisational design and development to support strategic goals and mitigate risks.
To succeed in this Associate Director for Technology and Operations Delivery role, you must have strong experience in in technology and operations plus people management.
- At least seven years' relevant management experience and three years of service delivery/operations management experience. Technical knowledge about Microsoft applications such as MS Project and MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to lead service delivery and operations of a team of 100+ across multiple-shifts and work on "virtual" teams with members from different geographic areas
- Solid experience consulting on the fundamentals of benefits and service delivery/technology solutions including best practices, marketplace providers, cost and return on investment issues, pros and cons of solutions, challenges and methodology regarding solution implementation
- Extensive stakeholder management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Willing to work in a mid shift schedule
This global company design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
If you are enthusiastic, proactive and tenacious, this Associate Director for Technology and Operations Delivery job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.