Technical Product Owner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 75000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in advisory, broking and solutions is recruiting a Technical Product Owner to join a growing team.
About the Technical Product Owner Role:
In this role, you will be liaising with business analysts and/or other stake holders as appropriate to ensure that requirements are well defined to formulate a high-level solution.
- Liaise with business analysts and/or other stakeholders as appropriate to ensure that requirements are well defined to formulate a high-level solution
- Produce logical design models where appropriate in conjunction with Senior Systems Analyst/System Architect
- Work closely with technical developers to produce a high-level solution and document it such that it is possible to walk through with the end users/stakeholders
- Convincing and presenting proposals by way of high-level solutions to end users and/or stakeholders
- Compile and maintain system test acceptance criteria reflecting requirements documentation
The successful Technical Product Owner will identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- At least seven solid years of experience in software/solutions development with five years of experience in business analysis focused on product development activities using structured methodologies
- Experience working as a product owner capable of making key decisions based on critical thinking, industry knowledge and solid business analysis and In-depth understanding of the role of the product owner in the software development life cycle
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project
- Extensive stakeholder management experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Willing to work on a mid-shift/ EMEA schedule
This global company designs and delivers solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
If you are enthusiastic, proactive and tenacious, this Technical Product Owner job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.