Delivery Manager (Scaled Agile)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Delivery Manager (Scaled Agile) job has recently become available at an established professional services company.
About the Delivery Manager (Scaled Agile) Role:
In this job, the Delivery Manager (Scaled Agile) is accountable for managing projects in support of client business initiatives.
- Manage multiple projects using agile and waterfall methodology and able to set the goal of the team in alignment to the company goals
- Develop and manage processes both technical and business to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost-efficient manner and within specific targets
- Manage communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and third party partners
- Direct analysis and provide expert design advice so that the system solution satisfies management and business requirements
- Maintain and sustain technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensure that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends
To succeed in this Delivery Manager (Scaled Agile) role, you will need to be a change agent for teams, leaders and the overall organisation in establishing an Agile culture.
- At least 10 years overall industry experience with at least seven years in project/delivery management with exposure to Scaled Agile projects and apply development skills
- Scaled Agile certification is preferred or any certifications involving Agile
- Must have experience in SDLC (stages, major tasks and deliverables)
- Pragmatic with a strong personality, independent, excellent communication skills, confident, strong business acumen and able to work collaboratively with and through others. Have a high aptitude for learning and a positive attitude towards work
- Willing to work at client sites and open for secondment in other offices of the company
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in the professional services company. If you are someone who has a comprehensive understanding of Scaled Agile principles, then this is the role for you.
This Delivery Manager (Scaled Agile) role is an excellent opportunity to help create an efficient and positive learning culture to their clients through the help of technology.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.