Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 it Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding Microsoft Partner is looking for a talented Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics in Quezon City to take on a newly-created role to manage small-medium business and enterprise clients, maintaining a long term relationship with these institutions and maximising sales opportunities within them.
About the Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to help deliver and implement the organisation's strategic business plan.
- Create and drive a sales pipeline
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's services
- Use expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
- Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale
- Direct and coordinate supporting sales activities
To succeed in this Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics role, you will need to have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and the ability to build strong client relationships and partnerships.
- Three years' experience in consultative sales, preferably in IT services, software or hardware
- Individual contributor with proven sales success
- Able to prospect and manage C-levels and senior level relationships within medium and large organisations
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Foster a growth mindset
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.