Sales Manager - Microsoft Dynamics
Salary Competitive Package
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 it Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a talented Sales Manager - Microsoft Dynamics in Metro Manila to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sales-related functions.
About the Sales Manager- Microsoft Dynamics Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Sales Executives and help to deliver and implement the organisation's strategic business plan.
- People management over the sales team
- Create and drive a sales pipeline
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's services
- Use expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in
- Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sales
- Direct and coordinate supporting sales activities
To succeed in this Sales Manager - Microsoft Dynamics role, you will need to have a proven track record of managing a sales team, achieving sales targets and the ability to build strong client relationships and partnerships.
- Five years' experience in consultative sales, preferably in IT services, software or hardware
- People manager with proven success in managing a sales team
- Able to prospect and manage C-levels and senior level relationships within medium and large organisations
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Foster a growth mindset
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
This company is much more than information technology and services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Manager - Microsoft Dynamics job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.