Account Manager (Enterprise Data Centre and Infrastructure)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-17 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international electrical/electronic manufacturing business is seeking a high-calibre Account Manager (Enterprise Data Centre and Infrastructure) in Makati City. In this job, you will manage key accounts, maintain long term relationships with accounts and maximise sales opportunities within them.
About the Account Manager (Enterprise Data Centre and Infrastructure) Role:
In this business critical role, you will have direct engagement with key existing accounts or continuously identify prospective end-user customers in the enterprise and data centre market. You will provide technical pre and post-sales consultation on qualified business opportunities related to positioning of enterprise and data centre infrastructure solutions.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and responsible for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Developing and achieving of sales through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Writing business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
To succeed in this Account Manager (Enterprise Data Centre and Infrastructure) role, you will need to be able to manage key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Previous experience in account management or territory sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Exposure to electrical and network infrastructure solutions, unified physical infrastructure, data centre solutions, enterprise solutions, industrial automation solutions, energy efficiency, and infrastructure risk management
- Experience managing over USD 1 million target annually and has closed big ticket deals
- Enterprise client exposure in banking and finance, hospitality and construction sector
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience managing major national accounts at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
This leading electronics business has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 60 years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive account manager with a can-do attitude, this Account Manager (Enterprise Data Centre and Infrastructure) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.