Key Accounts Manager (Core Networking and Infrastructure)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 2300000 2300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international telecommunications business is seeking a high-calibre Key Accounts Manager (Core Networking and Infrastructure) based in Makati City.
About the Key Accounts Manager (Core Networking and Infrastructure) Role:
In this business critical role, you will engage directly with key existing accounts and continuously identify prospective end-user customers across different industries and manage channel partners. You will provide technical pre and post-sales consultation on qualified business opportunities related to the positioning of telecommunication solutions.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients
- Develop and achieve sales through direct sales channels
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, and generating new business
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
To succeed in this Key Accounts Manager (Core Networking and Infrastructure) role, you will need the ability to manage key accounts, maintain long-term relationships with enterprise accounts and maximise sales opportunities within them.
- Previous experience in key accounts management or territory sales for enterprise clients
- Experience with selling solutions such as networking data products, WLAN, IPPBX and voice products and cloud
- Experience managing a annual quota of over 1M USD and has closed big ticket deals
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience managing major national accounts at a head office level
- Highly self-motivated and attitude that is key to success
This leading telecommunication business has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Rooted over 100-year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive account manager with a can-do attitude, this Key Accounts Manager (Core Networking and Infrastructure) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to learn more.