Sales Account Manager (Technology and Telco Clients)
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international market research business is seeking a high calibre Sales Account Manager in BGC, Taguig City to manage their technology and telecommunication clients, maintain a long term relationship with these institutions and maximise sales opportunities within them.
About the Sales Account Manager (Technology and Telco Clients) Role:
In this business critical role, you will help deliver and implement the organisation's strategic business plan.
- Create and drive a sales pipeline
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's services
- Use your expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
- Develop quota objectives and future direction for the defined product category
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sales
- Direct and coordinate supporting sales activities
To succeed in this Sales Account Manager (Technology and Telco Clients) role, you will need to have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and the ability to build strong client relationships and partnerships.
- Five to eight years' experience in consultative sales, preferably in IT services, software or hardware
- Individual contributor with proven sales success
- Ability to prospect and manage C-levels and senior level relationships within medium and large organisations
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on complex projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster a growth mindset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Account Manager (Technology and Telco Clients) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.