Technical Account Manager - Fintech Web/Mobile-based
Consultant Ariel Cabada
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 it Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding fintech business is seeking a talented Technical Account Manager - Fintech Web/Mobile-based in Makati City to manage its financial services clients, maintaining a long term relationship with these institutions and maximising sales opportunities within them.
About the Technical Account Manager - Fintech Web/Mobile-based Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering and implementing the organisation's strategic business plan.
- Create and drive a sales pipeline
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's services
- Use expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
- Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale
- Direct and coordinate supporting sales activities
To succeed in this Technical Account Manager - Fintech Web/Mobile-based role, you will need to have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and the ability to build strong client relationships and partnerships.
- Three to five years' experience in consultative sales, preferably in IT services, software or hardware
- Individual contributor with proven sales success, preferably in a fintech web/mobile based technology business
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in interfacing with UX/UI design is an advantage
- Ability to work flexible hours and do local travel up to 50% of time
- Able to prospect and manage C-levels and senior level relationships within medium and large organisations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
This company is much more than fintech and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Technical Account Manager - Fintech Web/Mobile-based job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.