VP for Marketing
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 fmcg Quezon City National Capital Region Eastwood Libis PH 1110 PHP 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP for Marketing job has just become available at one of the most reputable organic food retailer companies in the Philippines.
About the VP for Marketing Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for further growing this company's brand and positioning it better in the Philippines through digital and traditional marketing.
- Developing marketing strategies across the business
- Leading an entire marketing team and interacting with different stakeholders
- Spearheading of different digital marketing initiatives
- Opening of new stores and launching of new brands
To succeed in the VP for Marketing role, you will need to have ability to work effectively and collaboratively with senior leaders.
- Over 10 years of experience in a marketing leadership role
- Ability to create and execute strategies to trigger company's further growth
- Experience in retail, food and other related products
This company is focused on delivering quality and healthy products to its customers. They cater to different markets and is committed to ensuring that they support a healthy lifestyle through organic food. This company is aggressively growing and has plans to create its own marketplace online. They are located in different premium shopping areas in the Philippines as well. In this role, your main responsibility is to position them better in the market and launch new products and services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this VP for Marketing is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.