Marketing Manager - Beverages
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 28 March 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a Marketing Manager at an American multinational company in the beverages industry has just become available. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a leader in marketing.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
As a Marketing Manager, you will head the entire Sparkling Beverage portfolio (80% of Volume and Profit) for the Philippines (globally among the top 10 markets for the company).
This position will be based in Taguig.
- Understand local consumers and competitors with the support of K&I to ensure the growth strategy and plans maximise the category business
- Lead the Business Planning Process for the Sparkling beverage category
- Briefing and influence the cross-functional teams to ensure excellence in end-to-end execution
- Work in key ASEAN shared projects from Shared Bets for communication platforms to strategy projects and be an active member of the Category community
- Lead category innovation initiatives following innovation processes and with a focus on excellence in execution
- Ensuring productive and effective use of System marketing investment, with good understanding of System P&L impact providing input in brand, package, price and channel decisions
To be successful in this role, you must be able to generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain the business.
- Solid experience developing ATL, BTL and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Has the ability to develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the system (Company and Bottler)
- Able to inspire people to deliver the company’s mission and 2020 Vision
- Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
The successful Marketing Manager will join an iconic American brand recognised around the globe and sold in more than 200 countries. If you are a digital native, and a born leader, take the next step in your career with this Marketing Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.