Assistant Brand Category Manager
Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An attractive Assistant Brand Category Manager opportunity in a leading direct selling company based in the Makati has just become available.
About the Assistant Brand Category Manager Role:
In this role, you will develop the overall category by identifying the opportunities, formulating strategies and implementing programs to achieve sales target. You will create brand-related programs for the seamless, holistic customer experience and brand equity.
- Develop strategies and execute programs for the overall sales person brand experience
- Develop brand architecture for product as well as plan out brand life cycle of existing and new products
- Identifie and evaluate business opportunities for product/brand growth using market research, analysis and competitive market intelligence
- Oversee implementation of proper branding execution (image and message) in online and offline materials, activities/events and other programs including sponsorship, press releases/com, ATL and BTL and brand building efforts
- Manage the assigned budget and effectively utilise resources to gain a positive ROI and CMAB
- Participate in exhibits, end-user presentations, and other similar events by presenting the assigned product line/s
- Develop presentation scripts and materials and coordinates additional personnel in the presentation or demonstration
- Prepare timelines for pre, launch, follow-up activities of new products
- Respond to product-related informational requests from internal and external departments/personnel and serves as the primary contact for customer service issues pertaining to the product line/s
To be successful in this Assistant Brand Category Manager role, you must have a minimum of three years' brand management which includes brand/product development/management, launch, inventory management, promotions, pricing and publicity.
- Two to three years' experience in conducting training programs for products or merchandising, sales or business, and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Extraordinary planning skills with the ability to prioritise and organise work in addition to managing workload for a team to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Familiarity and experience with marketing terms and trends
- Detailed oriented, results driven, proactive, collaborative and a team player
This prestigious direct selling company has made every year of its 59 years of history and promotes innovative ways to have your own business. Career progression opportunities are outstanding in this organisation.
If you are a progressive Brand Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.