Marketing Manager - Milk
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 24 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
The world’s largest dairy exporter is looking for a Marketing Manager. This is an exciting role for a creative marketer who is looking to expand skills and would like to make a big impact on the organisation as a lot of innovations for the Maternal Milk category are expected to happen.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
As Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of a category with strong global brands holding leadership position in multiple markets. You will have an opportunity to lead and develop an already great team (of BMs, SBMs, Medical Marketing Manager).
The role will be based in Taguig, BGC.
- Product/brand management
- Directs team members to develop marketing plans/programs for assigned product/brands
- Assists the Marketing Director in determining new product opportunities and in the development of new product/SKU for introduction within set-time scales and budgets
- Leads the development and implementation of communications materials involving assigned portfolio or category
- Participates in the evaluation of promotions, activation and PR/advertising associated with assigned brands or product; assesses success against approved plans
- Responsible for budget art compliance and profit volume of assigned category or portfolio
- Oversees market research and analysis for use in brand or product planning
- Leads the development and implementation of corporate events and/or projects that are assigned to brand group
- Participates in training junior brand managers on brand/product introductions/enhancement and new marketing campaigns; may be responsible for at least two assistants
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least 10-12 years of brand management experience. Preferably has gained experience from a leading multinational FMCG company, or an established local company.
- Five to six years' senior leadership role experience within the field of Marketing
- Good business acumen - commercial savvy
- Multifunctional experience or exposure to cross-functional management
- Strong planning and strategic thinking skills
This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.