Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 01 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading manufacturer of milk products is looking for a Marketing Manager in Taguig, Philippines to be in charge of a specific brand portfolio/category. Directly reporting to the Marketing Director, the purpose of the job is to drive sales, profitability and growth for the business,
About the Marketing Manager Role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic planning and marketing across a specific consumer brand portfolio or category seeking to integrate all related activities and to effectively contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives. This position will be based in Bonifacio Global City/Taguig.
- Product/brand management
- Directs team members to develop marketing plans/programs for assigned product/brands
- Assists the Marketing Director in determining new product opportunities and in the development of new product/SKU for introduction within set-time scales and budgets
- Leads the development and implementation of communications materials involving assigned portfolio or category
- Works closely with plant, sales, manufacturing, supply chain and procurement on design, distribution and product specifications or changes as needed
- Participates in the evaluation of promotions, activation and PR/advertising associated with assigned brands or product; assesses success against approved plans
- Responsible for budget art compliance and profit volume of assigned category or portfolio
- Oversees market research and analysis for use in brand or product planning
- Leads the development and implementation of corporate events and/or projects that are assigned to his/her brand group
- Participates in training junior brand managers on brand/product introductions/enhancement and new marketing campaigns; may be responsible for at least two (2) assistants
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least six years' marketing experience, preferably from a FMCG company.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness and good business acumen
- Excellent persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Organisation and speed are fundamental
The company is a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of liquid, powdered, and ultra-heat treated milk products in the FMCG industry.
If you are a self-driven individual and if you are passionate about marketing, you can take the next challenge on your career with this exciting Marketing Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.