Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A world-leading herbal liquor company is looking for a Brand Manager in Manila to join their team. In this Brand Manager role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Brand Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Brand Manager to develop products and bring awareness to the local market. Your main responsibility is to be the guardian of brand positioning and develop / sign off all local brand assets in conjunction with the Area Manager to ensure they meet brand visual Identity and positioning standard.
- Take brand ownership nationally and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Implicitly understand consumers, get to know where they are and how to connect with them and develop KPI’s for all brand activities and measure success vs. defined goals
- Manage the A&P budget and ensure that all resources are optimised
- Monitor product distribution on the on-trade and off-trade channel and continuously liaise with the partner’s sales team to ensure that monthly and annual sales targets are reached
- Conduct the national development of activation programs and their implementation and ensure that the Brand Ambassadors together with the partner’s sales team identify, build relationship and achieve listing and execution with the entire top on premise accounts
- Identify and partner with top events, music festivals and bands and ensure execution meets brand standards and constantly monitor and asses the competitors’ brands in the defined territory and report back to management
The successful candidate must be sales and results driven, with strong leaderships skills.
- Being really disciplined, detailed oriented and able to respect strict deadlines
- Being an opinion leader with an outgoing personality and good ability to network
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Being connected to what’s happening, identifies and recommends local events and activities
- High sense of creativity
- Previous brand management in the spirit, beverage, and tobacco or FMCG industry preferred.
This company is much more than an herbal liquor company. They have the people and attitude to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the role, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Brand Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.