Senior Brand Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 fmcg 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a Senior Brand Manager at an American multinational in the beverages industry has just become available. Reporting directly to the Stills Marketing Manager, this is a role for a leader in marketing.
About the Senior Brand Manager Role:
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will head the entire juices and teas portfolio for the Philippines. You will be the brand owner in the region and as such will act with an entrepreneurial spirit to maximise the brand business. This position will be based in Taguig.
- Understand local consumers and competitors with the support of K&I to ensure the growth strategy and plans maximise the brand business
- Provide key input for the development of the Brand Growth Strategy and Innovation Pipeline
- Work in key ASEAN shared projects from Shared Bets from communication platforms to strategy projects and be an active member of the Brand community
- Responsible for the Brand marketing plan and calendar maximising quality and excellence in execution and working with K&I on the validation process
- Leverage BU Shared platforms in the activation plan and lead in partnership with the IMC team locally relevant initiatives that talk to local consumers
- Influence the cross-functional teams to ensure excellence in end-to-end execution with close coordination with K&I, IMC, Commercial, PAC, Technical, Finance, Legal and the Bottlers
- Execute Brand innovation initiatives following Innovation processes and with a focus on excellence in execution
- Ensuring productive and effective use of System marketing investment, with good understanding of System P&L impact providing input in BPPC decisions
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least seven years' experience in Marketing/Business Development.
- Ability to combine functional expertise with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Relentless focus on results
- High sense of flexibility and understanding of cultural differences
- Bi-lingual: English, ideally any other language of the ASEAN or APAC region, to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that are proficient in the languages
- Previous experience working in multi-cultural environment
The successful Senior Brand Manager will join an iconic American brand recognised around the globe and sold in more than 200 countries.
If you are passionate about Marketing, and a born leader, take the next step in your career with this Senior Brand Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.