Regional Brand Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 fmcg 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading American company from the Food industry is looking for a Regional Brand Manager to be responsible for the total portfolio of the company. This is a role for someone with a proven track record of driving brand’s sales and successfully launching products and marketing programs. This position will be based in Makati City.
About the Regional Brand Manager Role:
As a Regional Brand Manager (RBM) you will be responsible for executing the brand marketing strategies and marketing plans for the brand he or she is responsible for, under the supervision of the marketing manager. The role requires strong leadership, thinking/problem solving capability, and a set of solid and marketing management skills to implement the brand marketing plans to achieve the successful sales, share, profitability and consumer KPI results.
- Develops and implements the annual brand marketing plans to achieve the target sales, profit, share and consumer KPI results
- Concepts, develops, qualifies and implements insight-driven marketing ideas, concepts and innovations across all aspects of marketing mix
- Brand portfolio management – develops optimal brands’ pack type, price and channel portfolio to meet consumer segmentation needs while achieving the profitability goals
- Product/packaging innovations – builds and drives the continuous stream of product and packaging innovations to achieve sustainable growth for the brands
- Advertising and Media – leads development and deployment of superior consumer communications across all ATL and BTL advertising and media
- Conducts in-depth analysis of market consumer and customer analysis to derive data-driven indicated actions to guide the brand marketing plan development and optimisation
To be successful in this role, you must possess a minimum of seven years' solid work experience in brand marketing, product innovations.
- Candidates with MBA are preferred
- Preferably with Trade Marketing experience
- Candidates with experience in managing confectionery business is preferred
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- With initiative and follow-through
- Good sense of accountability
If you are a self-driven individual and are eager to own the whole portfolio of a multinational company, the Regional Brand Manager role is the next step in your marketing career.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.