Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-11 consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
Get the chance to be part of the world's leading global consultancy that caters to top MNCs across all industry sectors. The Marketing Executive job will give you the chance to further position the local branding of the organisation and spearhead the events management across different team specialisations.
About the Marketing Executive Role:
You'll be given the task to assist the Southeast Asia Marketing Manager and Country Head in all marketing activities in Philippines and act as a strategic business partner to the company’s business managers and facilitate the business growth through creative marketing/ branding strategies. You'll also have to proactively participate in the team’s plans and initiatives as part of the South East Asia marketing team.
- Work with graphic designer to develop specific marketing material for Philippines taking into account the nuances of the country and localise global/regional marketing collateral
- Actively explore branding opportunities for all marketing activities
- Assist the marketing team in developing and executing branding projects/ initiatives
- Develop new event concepts that will increase profiles of consultants and managers and increase speaking opportunities
- Source for suitable event partners, venues and suppliers and negotiate for better rates
- Develop an annual event calendar, as well as conceptualise and organise events for clients/candidates for all divisions
- Organise internal events and year-end parties
- Work with PR agency to manage a public voice for Robert Walters in the media which highlights our industry leadership in recruitment, consulting and employer branding
- Enter and win Robert Walters in industry-recognised awards to strengthen employer branding
- Manage internal communications, including employee engagement, senior management communications and announcements, internal campaign promotion etc
- Assume the key responsibility of developing HTML mail shots using ‘Silverpop’
- Work on other ad hoc/seasonal direct mail projects
- Develop Hot Jobs/Hot Candidates mail shot calendar to ensure regular mail shots are sent to clients/candidates (to position Robert Walters Philippines as top of mind choice for clients and candidates)
- Update and maintain the website with press release, articles and in-house publications via web content management system (CMS)
- Manage initiatives to drive the growth of social media communities and engagement
- Compile regular marketing reports to ensure business and operational efficiency
- Share reports with the business head(s)
- Assume key responsibility for the organisation's job posting too administration across SEA – adding/deleting of users, management of job board allocation etc.
To succeed in the role, you must be amendable to extended working hours (for events).
- At least four to eight years' Marketing Generalist Experience
- Experienced in coordinating with diverse global workforce
- With a strong and energetic personality to better manage stakeholders
The firm is known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are a progressive Marketing Executive with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.