Brand Category Officer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 75000 85000 85000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top global MLM / direct selling company is seeking a Brand Category Officer to develop and / or execute marketing campaigns, programs,experiences,sponsorships or promotions for an entire category to support the organisation. The Brand Category Officer role will give you the opportunity to be part of a world-renowned and pioneering organisation in the MLM / direct selling industry.
About the Brand Category Officer Role:
You will be assigned in Makati and take on development of overall category plan by identifying the opportunities, formulating strategies and implementing programs to achieve sales target and market share objectives within the appropriate P&L commitment. You will manage brand-related programs for the seamless, holistic customer experience and brand equity building to strengthen awareness, activation, buyer growth and community- building activities of customers.
1. Strategic Marketing
Customer Brand Experience
- Recommend strategies and executes programs for the overall brand experience according to business operating plan / business objectives as approved by the Head of Strong Start
2. Product Marketing
- Recommend brand architecture for product as well as plan out brand life cycle of existing and new products
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities for product / brand growth using market research, analysis and competitive market intelligence
- Oversee implementation of proper branding execution (image and message) in online and offline materials, activities / events and other programmes including sponsorship, press releases / comms, ATL and BTL and brand building efforts
3. Product Training
- Participate in exhibits, end-user presentations, and other similar events by presenting the assigned product line/s
- Develop and implement product demonstration, training programs, printed materials and other projects. Evaluates the effectiveness of training and recommends improvements
4. Human Relations
- Ensure sound working relationships with personnel
5. Miscellaneous Responsibilities
- Assume other special activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed, including, but not limited to, assignments involving assistance in establishing other affiliates or subsidiaries or involving assistance to previously established the client's affiliates or subsidiaries
To be successful in this role, you must possess minimum of two years brand management which includes brand / product development / management, launch, inventory management, promotions, pricing and publicity.
- Two to three years' experience in conducting training programs for products or merchandising, sales or business, and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised, creative with strong analytical skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Detailed oriented, results driven, proactive, collaborative and a team player
Get the chance and privelege to be part of the World's No. 1 Direct Selling Company. An organisation with a rich heritage and mission give people control over their income and lifestyle.
If you are looking for a progressive and diverse work environment, this is an opportunity that you should take on.
Apply today to take a chance on this exciting role.