Head of Marketing and Communications
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 150000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Take on the opportunity to be part of a pioneering global MLM brand. The Head of Marketing and Communications is a cross-functional role that encompasses marketing and communication. This role examines all aspects of the business owner segments and implements integrated business model that creates a holistic digital and physical experience around product portfolio.
About the Head of Marketing and Communications Role:
The Head of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the achievement of targeted profit margins and market share objectives of product categories through development and implementation of right product mix and portfolio.
Demonstrate a total business perspective in managing positive first impressions of the brand given the dynamics and demands of the organisation. Take a leading role in building the brand by identifying the opportunities, formulating strategies and implementing activities that will help attract new business owners and customers into the organisation within the appropriate P&L commitment. Responsible for the achievement of targets related to awareness and reputation, digital /social engagement, leads generation and nurturing, sponsoring/recruitment and new business owner activation through development and implementation enterprise long-range business plans.
- Planning and Development, and Rewards and Recognition
- Identify and organise key research, competitive information and market conditions to steer the organisation's brands to the desired leadership positions in their respective industries
- Manage the strategic concerns of the function and respond to the changing demands (i.e. business focus, leadership dynamics, competitive landscape)
- Exercise influence upon the organisation's product development, on-ground activations, promotions and other marketing mixes; champion new ideas for the above activities
- Product Marketing
- Develop and implement optimal product mix and portfolio for this journey segment of business owners in order to achieve “easy to sell” and “easy to share”
- Implement innovative and creative commercial innovation strategies that drive pull demand
- Full ownership of the P&L of the category assigned
- Lead the marketing communication and brand teams in the development of integrated campaigns for all product brands, including the brand
- Make appropriate marketing channel/media recommendations that optimise the budget
- Company PR and other initiatives that reinforces organisation's image and reputation in the market
- At least 10 years experience in heading a marketing and communications department
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets; hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Take on the opportunity to drive your career and be part of a top global MLM organisation.
Apply now to learn more.