Brand Manager for OTC
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 pharmaceuticals Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 50000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager for OTC job has just become available at a well-established, homegrown pharmaceutical company. This is an opportunity to manage a well-known brand in the Philippines.
About the Brand Manager for OTC Role:
In this business critical role, you will market the key and main revenue generating product of the company. You will be tasked to manage a household brand and be a contributor to the market growth of the product.
- Actively contribute to the development of the brand vision and positioning strategy
- Lead the development of programmes and initiatives that deliver on strategy, are faithful to the brand vision, and build brand equity
- Lead the team to ensure executional excellence in the implementation of all brand initiatives
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives within specified budgets
- Take an active role in research and qualitative probes that help ground insights relevant to the development of initiatives
- Understand key drivers of profitability, and set stretch targets for brand performance
- Understand key consumer and business drivers in the various trade channels
- Encourage internal and third-party support groups to understand and focus on the consumer, and apply rigour in analysis
To succeed in this Brand Manager for OTC role, it is crucial for you to have OTC/consumer experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum three years' brand exclusive/combined brand and advertising experience, gained from the FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledgeable in brand analysis, strategy formulation, and development execution of programmes and activities in the marketing mix (i.e. experience in new product development, brand launch, concept development, communications campaign development, commercial/trade launch, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This is a homegrown company that is passionate in elevating healthcare in the Philippines.
If you are up to the challenge and is looking to make an great impact within a collaborative organisation and have an opportunity to grow a household brand in the Pharmaceutical industry, this is Brand Manager for OTC job is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.