Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 fmcg Ortigas City National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Brand Manager job has just become available at start-up FMCG MNC in the Philippines. This role will give you the chance to be part of a globally-renowned brand in multiple product categories.
About the Brand Manager Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible in overseeing a stable line of brands that are world renowned.
- Ensure all brand activities are in line with agreed global/regional/local brand strategies
- Prepare market studies and analyse market trends and opportunities
- Prepare, evaluate and implement promotional plans to meet revenue targets and manage programme budgets
- Exposure to work in Southeast Asia markets
- The job is based in Metro Manila and may require the candidate to travel when necessary
To succeed in this role, you must be open to a start-up mentality, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and work in an agile environment.
- Degree holder majoring in marketing or related business studies is preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Exposure to marketing of fast-moving consumer products and sound marketing knowledge of consumer behaviour and attitudes
- Experience working with or managing distributors is preferred
- Willing to learn, a team player, creative, able to work independently and able to think unconventionally
- Resourceful and meticulous self-starter, analytical ability, media knowledge, media planning and communication/negotiation skills, results-driven, and have a passion for winning in the marketplace
The company is a start-up MNC in the FMCG industry that is gearing to grow the Philippines market. The successful candidate will be given that chance to have a flexible working arrangement and creative space in implementing marketing programmes.
If you are looking to grow your marketing and brand management acumen without the confines of a traditional structure, then feel free to apply to this Brand Manager role and take on the challenge.
Apply now to learn more.