Product Manager for Animal Health
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 pharmaceuticals Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in the animal health industry is seeking a Product Manager for Animal Health to be based in Metro Manila. The role will give you the opportunity to develop unique, creative, and leading-edge strategies, marketing plans, and methodologies.
About the Product Manager for Animal Health Role:
The role will require you to analyse and information from a variety of sources, including primary and secondary research. Also, to identify and execute quantitative and qualitative analytical synthesise approaches and tools.
- Leverages market, customer, and competitor research to answer key market questions and to drive marketing strategies. Collaborates with marketing leadership to understand strategy needs
- Employs insights, knowledge and a clear understanding of the external environment as the foundation to develop strategic brand plans, optimise short- and long-term opportunities to improve brand potential; understand appropriate use of segmentation strategy, how to define segments, identify and position customers within segments and know how to develop segmented content to effectively target specific audience
- Develops, communicates, and guides execution of the strategic direction for a brand, portfolio, region, therapeutic area, and customer segment in alignment with broader company brand goals and plans
- The ability of the marketer to understand the basics of finance 101 (top line vs. bottom line, revenue vs. profit, etc.) and what the most important financial indicators are for marketers
To succeed with your application, the candidate must have ample product/brand management experience in the animal health sector.
- Minimum of two to six years’ experience in brand management
- Proven track record as a product manager in animal or human pharmaceutical industry
- Consistent demonstration of the skills and competencies required of a product manager
The client is a globally renowned animal health brand and continually growing in the Philippines.
If you are looking to elevate your career and be part of a global brand, then this Product Manager for Animal Health job is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.