Brand Manager (Poultry)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Anthony Pusa
Job Ref 1812030/001
Date posted 07 June 2022philippines sales-marketing/brand-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 pharmaceuticals Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Brand Manager job for the poultry segment job has become available at a well-known animal health company in the Philippines.
About the Brand Manager (Poultry) Role:
The Brand Manager is responsible for the development, implement and execution of operational plans that optimises sales, market share and revenue growth for a brand or set brands in short and long term.
- Achieve business objectives (topline sales, market share, and brand sales growth) for assigned brands/products
- Consolidate annual brand/species marketing plans to provide a reference document for budgeting, forecasting, and for strategic and tactical direction
- Ensure brand health on relevant priorities and focus brands
- Develop new products by identifying market gaps and business opportunities to secure growth of brands and portfolio assigned
Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Operate within Promotional Practices (GPP) process and outcomes
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to provide appropriate support and training to ensure the optimal local implementation of the marketing plan
- Provide marketing tools to sales that will help establish strong brand position through strong USPs. Present commercial and marketing information to internal and external audiences
Finance and Forecasting
- Budgetary Management: Brands are supported by an Advertising and Promotions (A&P) budget, used to fund campaigns and promotions. It is the responsibility of the Brand Manager to manage this budget, to ensure appropriate allocation of resource
- Manage brand and product pricing, exposure and price control
- Partner with sales, technical operations, regulatory, and customer services to ensure sufficient stocks through proper and aligned forecasts directed at meeting sales targets
- Collect market intelligence and proactively develop initiatives to address local issues and ensure business results
- Build and maintain business relationships with key opinion leaders, strategic accounts, and channel partners
- Spend appropriate time (minimum of 20%) in the field to support Sales teams, meeting customers and consumers and gathering feedback on a first-hand basis
To succeed in this Brand Manager (Poultry) role, you must have extensive experience in brand management in the animal health industry handling the livestock or companion animal segments. Human pharma candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Degree in Life Science or Business. MBA or a professional marketing qualification is desirable
- Empathy and passion for the veterinary animal health business
- Demonstrable passion for marketing
- At least one year's proven marketing experience with focus on product/brand management
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with teams and various functional areas such as research, development, marketing services, finance, customer service, and business development
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and drive to achieve positive results
- Strong business, analytical and presentation skills
- Good communication, networking and interpersonal skills
This organisation is highly acclaimed in the animal health industry and has a global presence in different territories.
If you have a background in this, this Brand Manager (Poultry) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 June 2022A very interesting Brand Manager for Swine job is become available for a well-known animal health company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 07 June 2022A Brand Manager job for the poultry segment job has become available at a well-known animal health company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 June 2022A Regulatory Affairs Manager (Ethical Pharma) job for an ethical pharmaceutical company in the Philippines has become available.
Salary: PHP90000 - PHP100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting VP for Operations (Online Digital) Head job has just become available at one of the top-notch digital companies in the world. Reporting directly to the Managing Director based in Singapore, this is for an e-commerce professional who is a leader in their field.