Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Paula Marielle Piala
Job Ref 1858450/001
Date posted 14 February 2023philippines sales-marketing/brand-marketing 2023-02-16 2023-04-15 fmcg Makati City Makati City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Brand Manager job has become available at an FMCG company in the Philippines.
About the Brand Manager (FMCG) Role:
You will be assigned in Makati and will take on development of overall category plan by identifying the opportunities, formulating strategies, and implementing programmes to achieve sales target and market share objectives within the appropriate P&L commitment. You will manage brand-related programmes for the seamless, holistic customer experience and brand equity building to strengthen awareness, activation, buyer growth and community-building activities of customers.
- Recommend strategies and execute programmes for the overall brand experience according to business operating plan/business objectives as approved by the Head of Strong Start
- Recommend brand architecture for products as well as plan brand life cycle of existing and new products
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities for product/brand growth using market research, analysis, and competitive market intelligence
- Oversee implementation of proper branding execution (image and message) in online and offline materials, activities/events and other programmes including sponsorship, press releases/communications, ATL and BTL and brand building efforts
- Participate in exhibits, end-user presentations, and other similar events by presenting the assigned product lines
- Develop and implement product demonstration, training programmes, printed materials and other projects. Evaluate the effectiveness of training and recommend improvements
- Ensure sound working relationships with personnel
- Assume other special activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed, including, but not limited to, assignments involving assistance in establishing other affiliates or subsidiaries or involving assistance to previously established the client's affiliates or subsidiaries
To succeed in the Brand Manager (FMCG) role, you must have good interpersonal and communication skills, preferably from the FMCG industry.
- Proven track record in brand management/brand marketing and product innovation
- Must have 8 - 10 years of experience in brand marketing in FMCG
- Readiness to start immediately
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an international FMCG company in the Philippines.
If you are a highly driven professional who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Brand Manager (FMCG) role is for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Paula Marielle Piala
+63 2 8841 9371
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 10 March 2023An exciting Brand Manager (FMCG) job opportunity has become available at one of world's leading FMCG companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Brand Category Supervisor (Consumer - MLM) job has opened up at a multinational MLM company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Brand Manager job has become available at an FMCG company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (F&B) job has become available at one of the biggest F&B organisations in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Consumer Engagement Lead (FMCG) job has become available at one of the biggest FMCG company in the country.