Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-09 fmcg 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading manufacturer of milk products from the Food & Beverage industry is looking for a Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager to be the key contributor in achieving the company’s long-term goals. The positions will be based in Makati and will report to the Managing Director.
About the Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager Role:
In this role, you will coordinate and support strategy implementation of the company. You will be highly involved in identifying, prioritising and initiating projects and programs. The role has three main dimensions to it: helping define the right strategy and the right projects to implement the strategy, tracking projects/programs to ensure they deliver in terms of quality, cost, schedule and scope and managing projects that are critical to the success of the business
- Ensure the content of a portfolio is in line with the strategy and the financial targets
- Support in defining the overall strategy Leads the company’s project stage gate process
- Check and advise on relevant projects on a monthly basis for projects in portfolio and aligns with regional head-office as needed
- Track status of projects in the portfolio and reports/advises to the MT on a monthly basis
- Ensure the good quality of project management by implementing the organisation's way of working on project management
- Manage critical cross-functional projects for the company
- Partner with top management and lead strategic planning process in developing organisation's long-term goals and strategic plan
- Conduct analysis and periodic reviews of company’s KPIs and progress of strategic initiatives, flag issues/risk, and make recommendation to ensure implementation is on track
To be successful in this Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager role, you must possess minimum five years’ experience in project management/ portfolio management.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills towards stakeholders
- Good coaching skills
- Affinity with strategy
- Able to drive process without hierarchical power
The company is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of milk products in the FMCG industry.
If you are a strategic thinker and you are looking for new learning and a platform for professional growth, you can take the next challenge in your career with this exciting Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.