Chief Revenue Officer, Technology & Digital Solutions
Salary PHP7700000 - PHP9200000 per annum
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-01 trade-and-services Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 7700000 9200000 9200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
This is a leading and renowned service provider with rapid growth and the company is currently seeking an experienced leader. In this job, you will drive the company’s corporate direction and manage company’s operation to achieve goals. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Chief Revenue Officer – Technology & Digital Solutions Role:
You are required to set the strategies and objectives of the company to promote revenue and profitability that maximise return on shareholder’s equity and long-term success of the company.
- Manage, direct and control overall activities of the company in accordance with strategies and objectives approved by the board to achieve the company’s strategic, operational, business plan and profitability
- Work closely with the management, serving as liaison director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company and external parties to support the group business objectives
- Plan, direct and control development and provision of quality and high standard products and services within acceptable cost of operations that ensure total customer experience
- Establish and control policies and procedures in ensuring consistency and achieving quality service standards that facilitate the achievement to the company’s goals and objectives on revenue, market share and profitability
- Foster a dynamic, customer/ market driven and performance-oriented business culture throughout the organisation
- Act as the company’s spokesperson and a point of contact within the organisation with the parent company, external groups and organisation including statutory and regulatory
To succeed in the Chief Revenue Officer job, you need to be familiar with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance and etc.
- The candidate must possess at least a MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 15-20 years' experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisation and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
The successful Chief Revenue Officer will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you are talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Corporate Chief Revenue Officer is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please note that this vacancy is posted on behalf of Sammie Sam, Director for Executive Search division of Robert Walters Malaysia. Kindly send your CV directly to email@example.com.