Salary Market Aligned
Location Davao CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Jeffrey Loveranes
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-14 travel-and-tourism Davao City Davao Region PH PHP 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HUB Head job has become available at one of the fastest growing travel and tourism companies in Davao City.
About the HUB Head Role:
As a HUB Head, you will be driving end-to-end business operations in the geography ensuring profitability, team management and meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Proven sales leader with clear focus on driving daily, weekly and monthly offline GMV numbers on a sustainable basis
- Manage end-to-end P&L for the hub
- Drive the offline channels and liaise with the online team to meet the used room nights (URN) targets
- Manage operations (quality of service and escalations) in the marketplace and ensuring high quality of customer experience
- Build sustainable demand channels from a long term perspective
- Hire and manage a team of high key resources
- Meet the supply/acquisition targets and identify new supply/acquisition avenues
- Create new processes to improve operational efficiencies
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of regional management.
- Initiate and develop longer-term goals and plans to guide the work of the team in line with organisational objectives
- Allocate resources to ensure achievement of business outcomes and contribute to the wider workforce planning
- Monitor performance against standards and take timely corrective actions
- Good team work spirit and excellent communication skills
- Highly motivating and encouraging as a guide
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
This is the fastest growing hospitality chain on a mission of creating beautiful living spaces across 80 countries and stands as world’s third-largest hotel chain by room count at 850,000 and counting.
If you have a successful track record of business development, have managed a team of more than 100, and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting HUB Head Role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.