Business Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1816400/001
Date posted 14 November 2022philippines sales-marketing/business-development 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 manufacturing-and-production NCR PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Business Development Manager (Packaging). This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in solution selling and client management.
About the Business Development Manager (Packaging) Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager, the Business Development Manager (Packaging) is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality solution selling for both new and existing clients.
- Play a critical role in new business opportunity acquisition
- Pursue business opportunities with new customer prospects and secure future business
- Attend to specific trade shows and exhibitions to develop networks and awareness about new products, new segments and prospects acquisition
- Contact prospects and develop understanding of the customer's needs and overall business (marketplace, channel, retailer, consumer, competitive environment, strategy, productivity, profitability and the across value chain)
- Develop and drive execution of prospect account plan and customer business objectives based on their attractiveness and business potential
- Practice value selling in pursuing the potential opportunities. Ensure opportunity pipelines are managed through solution centre
- Lead the development and presentation of packaging solutions to prospects
- Finalise opportunities with prospects which lead to contract signing and project execution
- Manage and drive growth with some of the high potential customers using key account management methodology. Hand over the customers to key account management once the customers have reached certain business size
- Develop and drive individual objectives (IO) achievement with the support of the line manager
To succeed in the Business Development Manager (Packaging), you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree or higher in business administration, engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in sales and marketing roles
- Experience in FMCG, preferably food and beverage industry
- Experience with dealing with higher level executives of customers
- Able to participate in strategising business plans
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude, hands-on individual who is an opportunist
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Strong customer focus
- Strong in business acumen and entrepreneurial skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Packaging).
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.