Business Development Manager (Construction)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christine Baloria
Job Ref 1875990/001
Date posted 22 November 2022philippines sales-marketing/business-development 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 building-and-construction Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager (Construction) job has become available at a multinational company.
About the Business Development Manager (Construction) Role:
As the Business Development Manager (Construction), you are responsible for creating and developing business with data centres, telco or IT companies.
- Client Management - build and maintain long-lasting relationships with property developers
- Stakeholder Management - work closely with sales and engineering teams who are handling other stakeholders like contractors, architects, design consultants, projects, project management companies, etc.
- Technical Support – support data centres, telco or IT companies on technical and commercial topics like designs, specifications, approvals, etc.
- Market Analysis – examine economic and property market trends and conditions that affect the company and develop strategies to take full advantage of any changing circumstance
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (Construction) role, you must have a strong network and connection with data centres, telco or IT companies in the country at the same time, a technical background in construction as well.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably in engineering
- At least five years of solid experience in business development for the construction industry
- Two to three years of experience also in specification sales or technical/engineered solution selling
- Strong network and connection within construction industry particularly with data centres, telco or IT companies (i.e. Globe Telecom, Smart Communications, Dito Telecom)
- Proven track record in consistently achieving targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on-field
This multinational company is keen to grow their market coverage and is investing into a new entrepreneurial role focusing on creating and developing business opportunities with data centres, telco or IT companies.
If you are self-driven, strategic, has executive presence and similar or relevant experience mentioned above then this Business Development Manager (Construction) job is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 October 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Dealer Sales Manager (Automotive). In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in sales and client management.