Business Development Manager
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Mae Mendoza
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-02-25 media TBD National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Singapore-based media database company established in 2013 is looking to expand in the Philippines. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow the business in Philippines.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
This is a start-up role and its success in the Philippines will all be in your hands. You will get new clients (90%) and retain existing ones (10%). You will introduce the brand and the products to the market and eventually build processes and presence in the country.
- The primary focus of the role will be to generate leads and complete sales for the database product
- This is an industry facing role therefore the highest standards of integrity and friendliness are required
- The candidate will be expected to deliver to targets and work with a high level of professionalism
- As a Business Development Manager, you will support colleagues in building your own and their diaries to maximise the potential number of pitches
- The role will also include some research the media industry and adding media and journalists profiles to ensure the quality of the database for the region
- You will be responsible for the industry’s expectation of you as an ambassador of the company
- You should understand and reflect the culture of the business
- You will also need to work closely with you counterparts from Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and London on any sales projects
- The role will include travel round South East Asia with a focus on The Philippines
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, having start-up experience will be an advantage.
- Ideally, with experience working in a PR agency
- With business development experience for at least three years
- Has connection in the media industry
- Recruitment / RPO sales experience is an advantage
The successful business development manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their brand new office.
If you are outgoing, energetic and wants to be this company's brand ambassador in the Philippines, click apply and well reach out to you real-time.