Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jeffrey Loveranes
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued international successes, this global leader within the technology and transformation world is recruiting a Government Relations. In this job, you will join its team located in Taguig, Philippines.
About the Government Relations Role:
Reporting to the office of the COO, you will develop and maintain effective relationships with relevant government departments and officials.
- Oversee and implement public policies within the company
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to provide inputs to regulatory bodies
- Work closely with legal counsels to ensure business compliance and prepare responses to regulatory queries
- Provide operational support to all legislative processes and ensure compliance to public policies and objectives
In order to be a truly effective Government Relations you must be able to handle high level government officials and discussions.
- Be able to initiate projects and identify opportunities for collaborations
- Must have a good thought process as to how to create new networks and maintain and deepen existing relationships
This company is ensuring that things are to be done right way given the ambition and goals for 2020. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this Government Relations role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.