Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharmaine Sivakumar
Job Ref 1805580/001
Date posted 23 May 2022philippines sales-marketing/communications-PR 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Art Director job has just become available at one of the leading financial services company in the country.
About the Art Director Role:
The Art Director/Creative Lead will be responsible for the overall graphic design/creative strategy and initiatives aligned with short-term and long-term marketing and sales goals. You are expected to understand creative theories around branding including identity, consistency, guidelines, and ensure the brand guidelines are executed with precision. You are expected to understand and prioritise business requirements and provide leadership to creative team members.
- Lead or participate in the development of the aesthetics, design, layout, logos, media, product artwork and marketing materials
- Build and manage a small team and work closely with external agencies, web developers and digital marketing specialists
- Provide recommendations for project execution, offer alternatives and creative solutions
- Generate original ideas and visual concepts for campaigns. Create and maintain the artistic and stylistic vision of the brand across all channels
- Conceive and implement concepts and guidelines and oversee the execution of graphics team
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas
- Strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing
- Experience of making social media creatives and videos
- Past experience of event design (key visuals, set ad stage design, panel and venue layouts), booth designs, and other offline campaigns
- Deliver branded PowerPoints, sales materials, and internal creatives, and videos
- Lead graphic designers both in-house and outsourced to convey creative vision
- Provide leadership, creative inspiration, direction, mentorship, coaching, guidance and performance review of creative team members
To be successful in this role, you must have extensive creative direction experience to handle strong (global) brands.
- Eight or more years’ experience working in art direction, graphic design, or a related creative field
- Three or more years of experience supervising a creative team
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating both online and offline campaigns and activations
- Direct experience working with a brand or agency in a similar position handling both digital and traditional media
- Experience or interest in the fintech industry and web3 (metaverse, crypto, NFTs, etc.) is a plus
This company is a country-leading brand that is starting to expand globally.
If you are a progressive Art Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (BPO) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial companies in PH. Reporting directly to the Sales Head, this is for a progressive professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 May 2022An exciting Commercial Partnerships Manager - Fintech job has just become available at one of the leading credit bureau companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Fintech) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial companies in PH. Reporting directly to the Sales Head, this is for a progressive professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: PHP60000 - PHP80000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 23 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and analytics.