Regional Digital Marketing Head
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 fmcg 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a Regional Digital Marketing Head at an American multinational company in the beverages industry has just become available. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a leader in Digital field.
About the Regional Digital Marketing Head Role:
In this role, you will provide the Philippine market with leadership and expertise in Digital Shopper Marketing - Internet, Mobile, Social Media and through any other digital medium- that has the ability to engage shoppers.
Your main responsibility will be to understand how target consumers behave as shoppers in the digital environment and leveraging this knowledge to the benefit of all stakeholders, defined as brands, consumers, retailers, KO System and shoppers.
This position will be based in BGC, Taguig.
- Work closely with local Marketing team, CCL and BU Brand teams, Global Digital resources, Agencies and Internal IT in creating a regional digital strategy that provides experiences for shoppers
- Digital and mobile platform development and management
- Build presentations to retailers as starting point for collaborative work in untapped digital areas and establish a routine in customer collaboration
- Track and record successes, misses and context for replication / adaptation and use data to derive insights for the system
- Build capability within the region on how to engage and capture hearts of the shoppers in their digital lives
- Guide brand teams on how non-traditional / technology-driven channels represent an increasingly important touch point with youth markets and as such play an ever-increasing role in recruitment and retention strategies
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and e-commerce models and fix the Basics (Shopper Marketing strategy, Product Presentation, Navigation)
To be successful in this role, you must posses more than three years' professional experience within the area of Digital Activation ideally combined with Sales, Key Account Management, Trade Marketing, or Category Management preferably in an international FMCG company.
- Should have an affinity for online operations (e.g. sales, communication etc.)
- Good knowledge of consumer insights and experience in collaborating with customers
- Insightful, focused on the big picture, team player, strong communication skills, well-organised, self-starter
The successful candidate will join an iconic American brand recognised around the globe. If you are a Digital Marketing leader and an expert in uncovering new market opportunities, take the next step in your career with this Regional Digital Marketing Head role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.