User Experience Design Head
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-07 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
Be part of a Fintech startup in the Philippines that is partnered by known conglomerates locally and abroad. Their goal is to provide a secure, accessible, and convenient fintech solutions for all. You will lead the overall product management and UI/UX design team across different channels (App, Web, Messenger etc.) and will be immersed in a diverse and progressive workforce and culture.
About the User Experience Design Head Role:
In this role, you will drive overall customer acquisition lifecycle from generating traffic from various online and offline channels across paid, owned, and earned media. You will also optimise funnel from various perspective of product, promotion, and marketing communication to assure seamless and continuous flow.
- Responsible for digital acquisition planning and execution
- Drive business through working with your team and planning promotion plans
- Support digital acquisition through SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing etc
- Manage agencies and publishers if any
- Plan and execute digital and social media campaigns to drive customer engagement
- Work with creative and design teams on content
- Provide reports to senior management on digital performance
To be successful in this User Experience Design Head role, you should be deeply familiar with user-centric design principles, methods and the process. You should be able to translate research insights or new ideas into tangible user.
- Experience in prototypes and to craft interaction models, screen designs and finely-grained details of user interactions
- 5 to 10 years minimum from tech company/ digital agency
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Collaborative and accommodating to peers
- Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge in data science/analytics (SQL/Python)
- Working knowledge in SEO
- Working knowledge in traffic and leads generation
If you are looking for a progressive and diverse work environment, then this is an opportunity that you should take on. Be part of a company providing accessible financial services for all.
Overseas professionals in the fintech and e-commerce industry are encouraged to apply.