Market Research Program Manager
Consultant Jeffrey Loveranes
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 it Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Provider of Market Intelligence is looking for a Market Research Program Manager. This company helps professionals make fact-based decisions in technology purchases and business strategy. With more than 1,000 analysts who are industry experts in over 100 countries worldwide.
About the Market Research Program Manager Role:
As a Market Research Program Manager, you will be tasked with managing market research programs to support various programs and products, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You must also be an experienced SEO and SEM Manager. Familiar with On-boarding programs, Client inquiry management, and use case research and writer for emerging ASEAN (i.e. Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand)
- Project management of CIO Adjunct Advisor
- On-boarding program
- Social media profile management
- Client inquiry management
- Workshop and conference (any channel) participation management
- Marketing and marcom management
- Use case research and writer for emerging ASEAN (i.e. Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand)
- Identify and research on technology use cases/projects and initiatives of ASEAN family-owned conglomerates and local enterprise/government entities
- Interview relevant stakeholders to write-up uses cases
- Present use cases to Company ASEAN business unit teams to help them develop broader IT executive understanding and network
To succeed on this role, good understanding of SEO and SEM from capability and campaign execution is required.
- At least five years' of experience in the IT industry or a good working knowledge of the industry; a good understanding of IT including legacy and emerging technologies is essential
- Strong process and project management capabilities
- Analytical and able to think laterally and in multi-dimensions
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Ability to work independent and collaboratively
- Good communications skill
- Ability to adapt quickly
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and share
- Able to function in an ambiguous environment
The successful Assistant Accountant (AP) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are open to work work for an international company with high interest in data and market analysis this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity