Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 pharmaceuticals Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at a well-established, homegrown pharmaceutical company. This is an opportunity to manage a well-known brand in the Philippines.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
The role will require you to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the product’s social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- UtiliSe strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about data-driven marketing andcreating growth.
- Bachelor's of science/MS degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a homegrown company that is passionate about elevating healthcare in the Philippines.
If you are up to the challenge and is looking to make an great impact within a collaborative organisation and have an opportunity to grow a household brand in the pharmaceutical industry, this Digital Marketing Manager job is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.