Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading manufacturer of milk products from the Food & Beverage industry is looking for a Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager to be the key actor in achieving the company’s long-term goals. The positions will be based in Makati and will report to the Managing Director.
About the Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager Role:
The (PSBM) coordinates and supports strategy implementation of the company’s. You will be highly involved in identifying, prioritising and initiating projects and programs. The role has three main dimensions to it: Helping define the right strategy and the right projects to implement the strategy, tracking projects/programs to ensure they deliver in terms of quality, cost, schedule and scope and managing projects that are critical to the success of the business
- Ensures the content of a portfolio is in line with the strategy and the financial targets
- Supports in defining the overall strategy Leads the company’s project stage gate process
- Checks and advises on relevant projects on a monthly basis for projects in portfolio and aligns with regional head-office as needed
- Tracks status of projects in the portfolio and reports/advises to the MT on a monthly basis
- Ensures the good quality of project management by implementing the organisation's way of working on project management
- Manages critical cross-functional projects for the company.
- Partner with top management and lead strategic planning process in developing organisation's long-term goals and strategic plan
- Conducts analysis and periodic reviews of company’s KPIs and progress of strategic initiatives, flag issues/risk, and make recommendation to ensure implementation is on track
To be successful in this Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager role, you must possess minimum five years’ experience in project management/ portfolio management.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills towards stakeholders
- Good coaching skills
- Affinity with strategy
- Able to drive process without hierarchical power
The company is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of liquid, powdered, and ultra-heat-treated milk products in the FMCG industry.
If you are a strategic thinker and you are looking for new learning and a platform for professional growth, you can take the next challenge on your career with this exciting Portfolio and Strategy Business Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.