Head of Sales
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-02-03 pharmaceuticals 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the leading companies in Medical Technology distribution in Asia Pacific is looking for a Head of Sales to bring the business in the Philippines to the next level.
About the Head of Sales Role:
The Head of Sales is primarily responsible for planning, leading, organising, influencing, and controlling the operations of the Pharmaceutical Sales Division (PSD) to achieve its overall objectives and directions. These include sales, distribution, merchandising, collections, and returns in the drugstore, hospital, and dispensing doctor channels. Other tasks include customer development, Principal management, people development, policies, Key Result Areas (KRAs)/ KPIs, incentive schemes, and annual awards criteria. The position also has P&L responsibilities.
- Formulates strategies and directions aligned with the achievement of corporate objectives
- Establishes sales targets and allocates accordingly to the sales team
- Prepares budget, determines incentive schemes and ascertain KRAs/KPIs for the whole organisation
- Leads regular Business Reviews with sales management team to address performance gaps, resolve issues, and identify business opportunities
- Explores opportunities to further grow the business in the drugstore, hospital channel, and dispensing doctor channels
- Reviews and approves business proposals, product deals and discounts, trade marketing programs and other business generating initiatives
- Interfaces with Principals to build the business and nurture professional relationships
- Conducts field visits with sales staff to trade customers aimed at strengthening business relationships and customer intimacy
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least 10 years' experience managing and leading a national sales organisation in a Pharmaceutical, Med-Dev or FMCG company.
- Exposure in Drugstore, hospital and dispensing doctor channel an advantage. Stint in Retail industry a plus
- Excellent understanding of Economic and Organisational business trend in both national and international perspective, government rules and regulations related to the Pharmaceutical industry, breakthrough and setting in the drugstore, hospital and doctor dispensing channels
This multinational company has been a market leader in providing services globally.
If you are driven and want to take your career to the next level, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity now.