Commercial Director (Vehicle/Property)
Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 29 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-28 new-media-and-internet Manila National Capital Region PH 1605 PHP 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
Be part of one of the top names in the niche e-commerce market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic pioneer company.
About the The Commercial Director (Vehicle/Property) Role:
The Commercial Director (Vehicle/Property) role will give you the opportunity to help the organisation maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market.
You will manage a diverse team of more than 25 staff with 2/4 direct reports and grow a sustainable business unit for an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground in the Philippines.
- Crafts the national commercial strategy of the Vehicles/Property business unit and owns the end-to-end execution for achieving both its revenue and its category health goals
- Coordinates closely with the global Vehicles Product and Tech team that develops solutions for all customers of the Vehicles business unit
- Identifies new business opportunities within the Vehicles space and creates a minimum viable product to understand the feasibility and determine the way forward
- Plans and monitors the budget and resources of the business unit
- Optimises sales channels to acquire and retain B2C customers on all platforms
- Designs and implements incentives and trade marketing offers to boost sales
- Works with the Sales Head and Business Analyst to optimise salesforce efficiency
- Develops insightful presentations for the management for performance reviews etc
- Ensures alignment in practices and shares learning from both wins and failures with counterparts in various business units (Property/Vehicles, Goods / Services, Advertising)
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong track record of managing projects and achieving ambitious targets.
- Graduated from a highly quantitative bachelor’s degree
- Background in a tech company and / or a vehicles/property business preferred
- Experience in consulting, sales management or marketing preferred
- Solid in project management and stakeholder management
- Successfully collaborates in a multicultural, start up environment
- Comfortable working in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous industry
- Minimum 10 years of work experience
- Must be a Filipino citizen
If you are a progressive sales management professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work and greatly contribute to a global leader in the eCommerce industry that is currently present in over 30 countries.
Take on the challenge, apply for the role, and feel free to send your CVs.