Consultant Paulo Fuentebella
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-22 fmcg Metro Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 250000 500000 500000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
Be part of a Global Company that started from humble beginnings and has inspired millions to embrace the gift of Wellness. Being the General Manager will give you a role in leadership and people management, and will require you to directly report to the Regional President.
About the General Manager Role:
The General Manager will be responsible for managing all operations including responsibility for P&L and will be in charge of Sales & Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Compliance, Member Services, and IT with department heads as direct reports.
- Provide directional leadership and vision to the local office and in the field driving both to attain business goals
- Craft and collaborate with global office to execute annual business plans, strategies, and key initiates through excellent project management
- Develop strong relationships with customers and top clients
- Drive performance in each business functions and all other aspects of the business
- P&L responsibility and financial stewardship for market
- Build strong trust-based relationships with direct reports to drive project completion, improved processes, and day-to-day business management
- Facilitate the success of the team and people development by being hands-on and through leading by example
To succeed in the role, you should preferably have experience managing multiple and diverse internal organisations.
- At least with Bachelor's degree or equivalent, having an MBA is an advantage
- 10-15 years' experience in related industries with at least five years' solid business management /executive management experience from MNCs
- Knowledge and experience in managing corporate organisations and customers is a must
- Achievements must reflect personal contributions, keen project management adeptness, and overall smart and polished business acumen
- Excellent people management, people development, and high interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Strong understanding of how a global business operates with a proven & quantifiable track record in driving growth, improvements and business excellence
- Experience and Exposure in the Consumer Goods and Direct Selling/MLM industry is an advantage
- Must be excellent communicator with sound written and verbal communication skills
- Highest of character and integrity with a strong passion for discipline and high standards
Great career prospects await the successful General Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a multinational company with a strong history, culture and reputation, and to influence commercial decisions of a very successful business.
If you are a progressive General Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.