Country Director (Manufacturing)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Anthony Pusa
Job Ref 1818860/001
Date posted 22 June 2022philippines sales-marketing/general-management 2022-06-30 2022-08-21 pharmaceuticals laguna Calabarzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Manager (Manufacturing) job has become available at a well-known company.
About the Country Manager (Manufacturing) Role:
In this role, you will manage production and daily operations, work closely with the company executives, and ensure the safety of a plant. Duties include monitoring performance and accounting for production adjustments and working toward business goals.
- Manage facility safety committee programme reporting committee topics and concerns in leadership quality assurance meetings and to corporate loss control management
- Implement standard operating procedures for emergency generator inspection and servicing, life safety equipment inspections, and access control security measures
- Monitor general operations and maintenance of plant equipment and execute on operational priorities for a most complex plant or multiple plants and monitors operations and quality management deliverables to ensure customer, product and quality standards requirements are met within specifications
- Prepare, administer, and control capital and operating budgets for a most complex plant to achieve short- and medium-term financial performance objectives set by the business and ensure accountability for meeting and controlling operating expenses and established targets
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching, and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. Collaborate with managers and supervisors in the organisation to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs
To succeed in this Country Director (Manufacturing) job, you should have a strong background in overseeing a food manufacturing plant.
- Preferably with at least six years of experience in food manufacturing companies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience monitoring production outcomes, quantity, and quality to ensure customer and food safety requirements are within specifications
- Safety and quality ownership experience
- Budgeting and operations planning experience
- Ability to oversee all operations for multiple departments or processes and shifts, ensuring direct reports are following policies and procedures related to employee and product safety and environmental compliance
This global company is very well-known and has an excellent reputation in the food industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager (Manufacturing) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Head of Sales (Pharmaceutical) job has opened up at a homegrown company that is passionate about elevating healthcare in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Clinical Project Manager - Vaccine Trials job has become available at a fast-growing clinical research organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MuntinlupaDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Key Accounts Manager - Aqua (Nationwide) job has become available at an animal healthcare company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CalabarzonDate posted: 30 June 2022An exciting Manufacturing Director job has become available at a well-known food manufacturing company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 August 2022A fulfilling and exciting Commodity Trader (VP Level) job has been opened in a fast-growing oil and gas company.