Technical Manager - Swine
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Anthony Pusa
Job Ref 1826150/001
Date posted 13 July 2022philippines sales-marketing/general-management 2022-07-14 2022-09-11 pharmaceuticals Mandaluyong National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Manager - Swine job has become available at a well-known animal health company.
About the Technical Manager - Swine Role:
In this role, you need to provide technical support to customers. The role is also responsible for the successful development and implementation of technical platforms and programs, making sure that those are aligned to the company’s objectives.
A. Technical Support
- Provide technical support through farm visits, necropsy support, and training programmes to customers
- Develop and implement current and relevant technical programmes and materials together with the sales and marketing team
- Responsible for the review and/or approval of promotional materials (e.g. technical presentations)
- Continuously update the team on the current diseases, management tools, and products in the market
- Develop/establish strength of position with key influencers/key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the industry
- Lead the implementation of company-sponsored clinical trials
B. Market Intelligence and Networking
- Maintain a high level of professional relationship with external customers, decision makers and key influences in the industry to seek out opportunities to enhance our business performance
- Maintain intelligence on competitors’ technical activities, product performance, customer/dealer and new opportunities
C. People Development
- Develop training programmes for field force to ensure technical proficiency on the promotion of products
To succeed in this Technical Manager - Swine job, you must have a strong background in the livestock industry and be a licensed veterinarian.
- Education and training: DVM, PhD or equivalent
- Work experience: at least one year of experience as a veterinarian or equivalent
- Ability to adapt technical information for non-technical audience
- Interpret data to drive evidence-based decision making
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with teams and various functional areas such as research, development, marketing services, finance, customer service, and business development
This global company is very well known and has an excellent reputation in the animal health industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Manager - Swine job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 August 2022A leading global financial services company is actively seeking a General Manager (Start-up). This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in start-up and software.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Regional Partnership Manager (Media) job opportunity has become available at a leading media company in Asia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 July 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in managing warehouse and dealer management.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: MakatiDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia. In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.