CRM Manager (Animal Health and Nutrition)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Anthony Pusa
Job Ref 1859590/001
Date posted 10 October 2022philippines sales-marketing/general-management 2022-10-10 2022-12-09 pharmaceuticals Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A CRM Manager (Animal Health and Nutrition) job has opened up at an animal health and nutrition company.
About the CRM Manager (Animal Health and Nutrition) Role:
This role is responsible for ensuring that the essential pillars of commercial excellence planning are in place across the company (effective targeting, segmentation, optimal field force sizing, use of marketing materials) to enable effective commercial execution at affiliate level, implements initiative that will enhance SFE, CRM and SAM.
- Drive and support CRM system roll out to relevant countries in line with global and regional strategies
- Make sure CRM system reflect key SFE initiatives and strike balance between global standard processes and local customization needs. Take an active role in governance of CRM system standards and relevant parameter definitions
- Coordinate CRM reporting activities between country, region and global
Sales Force Effectiveness
- Establish, maintain and improve sales force excellence
- Develop customer segmentation, account targeting, and call frequency, clear target setting and measuring of success
- Evaluate and facilitate SFO based on customer segmentation and targeting
- Organize training programs, and handle related issues, including competency Levels, develop coaching tools, key account management training and offerings, first line manager training
Learning and Development
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training program, Designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, the intention is to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within an organisation in coordination with HR
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
To succeed in this CRM Manager (Animal Health and Nutirtion) role, you should need to have a previous experience in this role preferably in the animal health industry.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Exact Science or Social Science from a reputable university
- Minimum of five years' relevant experience and have been in a sales, commercial management, marketing and other commercial role with people leadership, ideally with an established track record of significant commercial acumen in sales/marketing/territory management experience
- Exposure in in implementing L&D initiatives
- Prior working experience in the animal health, or life science industry is preferred
This well-known animal health and nutrition company is keen to aggressively strengthen specifications and grow their team in the Philippines.
If you are highly driven and is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this CRM Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022A National Sales Manager - Oncology job has become available at a multinational company is recognised for their ethical business lines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 15 November 2022A Regional Assistant Product Manager job has become available at one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022A National Sales Manager - Optical Lens job has become available at an international eyewear company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 27 October 2022An Assistant Product Manager - Pharma job has become available at one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu CityDate posted: 25 October 2022A Territory Sales Manager (Livestock) - Cebu job has become available at a highly acclaimed company in the animal health industry.