Customer Insights Analytics Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-23 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
One of the largest companies in the Financial Services industry is looking for a Customer Insights Analytics Manager. Reporting to the Head of Customer Strategy, you must have proven experience in advanced analytics, building predictive models to forecast customer behaviour and maximise revenue.
About the Customer Insights Analytics Manager Role:
As a Customer Insights Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for delivering customer analytics through data driven customer insights and propensity modelling and driving its effective use to identify, attract, resell to, and retain the most profitable customer segments.
- Analyse and interpret data to improve customer acquisition, retention and experience
- Support implementation of marketing campaigns by providing relevant customer profiling and analytics before, during and post-campaign
- Measure campaigns effectivity and Identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure efficient planning and delivery of programs, campaigns and system solutions
- Manage budget and evaluate programs’ performance to ensure company’s resources are fully maximised
- Lead projects as assigned to meet operational and strategic goals
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least five years of data analytics experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Graduate of a degree in Applied Economic or Statistics
- Hands-on experience in using tools such as SAS, R or similar, plus the relevant components for predictive analytics
- Knowledge of multichannel marketing analytics
The company is one of the largest Insurance companies in the Philippines. If you are ready to be pivotal in strengthening the Insights function within a leading organisation, this is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.