Consultant Karlo Go
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Product Manager job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical distribution company to be responsible for product development, marketing plans, promotional strategies, launch plans and market analysis.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will plan, implement and assess promotional activities in accordance with the strategies to achieve sales objective of the product/company within agreed budget.
- Prepare annual marketing plan
- Achieve annual sales budget within approved promotional expenses budget
- Develop promotional activities in collaboration with sales staff in order to achieve sales objective
- Develop promotional campaigns
- Implement all promotional activities as planned within the agreed time frame
- Decide on adequate inventory level of each product in cooperation with the BU Head and Purchasing Department
- Train and assess the product knowledge training needs of medical representatives on product to enable them to be effective and efficient
- Acquire market information concerning competitors, market situation and utilise information to improve sales and marketing activities
- Prepare reports on products movement and results of promotional activities
- Perform other duties that maybe required from time to time
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years' experience as an Associate Product Manager or District Sales Manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Graduate of Science or Business
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
The successful Product Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven individual and looking for a bigger challenge in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.