Corporate Marketing Head
Consultant Laura Ojinaga
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leader in the Technology industry is looking for a Corporate Marketing Head to develop and lead multi-channel marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the whole marketing, communications, CSR and PR activities of the brand.
About the Corporate Marketing Head Role:
The Corporate Marketing Head is the most senior marketing leader in the subsidiary and is responsible for leading integrated Marketing Communications strategy and execution, including brand management activities, new product launch communications and retail management, while driving synergy and consistency across product categories into the brand.
- Establish a corporate strategy that’s is consistent across product categories including online marketing, PR, CSR and sponsorships (media)
- Devise the CSR strategy and act as the approving body for all action plans
- Manage the consumer marketing budget for the entire subsidiary
- Create and the communications briefs and the Media Plan (TV, Print, OOH, Online, etc.)
- Manage all marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL) including corporate-wide initiatives and product launches, as well as monitor the budgets
- Analyse campaign ROI and focus on ROI improvement; conduct local market research, consumer insights and post-launch market response research (MRS)
- Devise the event strategy and planning for consumer events and dealer road shows while working closely with Trade Marketing to ensure successful execution
- Responsible for shop display and signage design; develop POP and literature materials
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least 15 years of marketing experience.
- BA is required for this position with a graduate level degree (i. e., MA, MBA, etc) preferred
- Demonstrated strategic thinker who can turn strategic objectives into practical action
- Ability to efficiently scope and execute concrete strategic initiatives
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills and facility for establishing relationships cross-functionally and cross-divisionally
- Knowledge of one or more consumer goods industries, preferably in consumer electronics, but not required
Headquartered in the US, the company is a recognised innovative leader in consumer electronics, mobile devices and enterprise solutions.
If you have a proven track record of successful marketing campaigns in FMCG, Telco or Consumer Electronics companies, then take the next step in your career with this Corporate Marketing Head job opportunity.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.